General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read Text File

Was wondering if it's possible for Lansweeper to read a text file when scanning? Thanks.

AtariFX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANSweeper Deployment Not Working - At All

I'm attempting to utilize LANSweeper to deploy 3rd party applications and updates. I've followed the KB (https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/creating-a-deployment-package/) to setup a test deployment package to a single machine. It's not working...

andeporter by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lsremote "No supported authentication methods!"

Hi, a brand new pc (2019) with Windows 10 build 1809 refuses remote control with lsremote. The message I am getting is "No supported authentication methods!"I have another machine (older one) what also has windows 10 with the latest build 1809 so tha...

Duiker by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEW TAB

Hello,if I add an new TAB I can share it for all Users: "Shared Tab (Visible for all users)".Can I share afterwards an existing TAB ?

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance scanning - incorrect values

HiLast week I've installed version 7 and set Performance scanning history to 7 days. Today I run your Top CPU report (top 50). All servers have >65% CPU which is not real. According to Lansweeper some servers have almost 100% CPU but in reality they ...

Borek by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add logic to certain ticket submission

Hello,Wondering if I can automatically CC (not having to have the user add it as a CC user) a distribution list when a certain ticket is submitted?I could create rules on the inbox to forward on certain txt/subject line, but them I am relaying on the...

richv by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Avast scanning still failing

It is really exhausting and time consuming for other people to have to upload a picture to an external link just so they can do YOUR job of fixing problems with your software.This problem has been happening for quite some time now.As I have stated be...

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos