General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Azure Scanning Credentials

I have registered the app in Azure, entered the credentials, but every time I click scan now I get No valid credentials found. I am about at the end of my rope Under Scanning credentials I have Type:Azure Name:Global Azure Login:(proper ID's from A...

gkeys by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Seen Assets Widget - Time Zones?

The Last Seen Assets widget on the main dashboard seems to be using the timezone of the assets it has scanned rather than the time zone of the central server or any other consistent time. This means that assets scanned in for example Russia (Moscow ...

ChrisParr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom action to find win 10 version

Hi gurusI am very new to lansweeper so still a newbie so all need is appreciatedI have created a deploy package but also I want to create a step that check the machine for windows 10 version 1803 or 1809 before I move to the second step to be apply, ...

Guaro5555 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper detecting old assets as 'new' since 7.1

Since installing 7.1.40.5 yesterday morning, 5 of my 151 Windows assets have their records 'reset' as if they are newly detected machines.Their First seen date is set to some time in the last 24h, and when I checked one record while while it was happ...

JSchlackman by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Azure Scanning

Hi, I am trying to setup scanning of my Azure assets. I have followed the instructions posted on you help pages and I can successfully scan my Azure Resource Groups and the results are correctly showing the details of the associated network security ...

rffuller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Large Report Pages

I just updated our LS server, 7.1.50.1, and when I ran a report I noticed I am missing the "Next" button to go to the next page.The work around for now is to just increase the Display number, but I am wondering if I am the only one running into this ...

MHScripts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSAgent Not Creating INI

So, taken from another post (I don't have the link at the moment) I found a way to reset the LsAgent service and INI file when making the install of LsAgent a part of a master image to deploy to all PCs.Basically, once an image is applied to a new PC...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intune Scanning

I have followed the instructions however when I scan my Intune I keep getting "No valid credntials found", I was able to scan Azure and my 365 environment without any issues.

dgarza1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos