General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL server issues

Good morning, we are having issues in our SQL server. We run server profiler a we are getting thousand of lines. When we disable all scanning targets and stop lansweeper service those lines reduce to 10%, but we are still having problems. Can anyone ...

Problem with Knowledgebase Categories

HelloUnder "Knowledgebase Setup" you can change the order of the Knowledgebase Categories by clicking on the green arrows in the category list (or that is what I assume). The order however always reverts to its original order. I haven't found any oth...

s_hurkmans by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Export IP Address Range Locations

Hi Everyone,I'm using Ver 6.0.150.60 and in the process of moving Lansweeper to a new server.Is there a way of exporting the IP Address Range Location info at all? I have just under 500 entries. I know you can download a template but obviously this d...

TeamViewer Remote App

Any direction greatly appreciated.1) In the "Configuration" "Asset Pages" "Asset Custom Fields" I set Custom01 to a Textbox and renamed it to TeamViewerID.2) I created a batch file c:\tvr.bat with the following one line:"C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamVi...

7.1.40.6 - Problems with IP scanning

I had to upgrade to 7.1.40.6 a while ago due to the SQL connection pool issues. I have increased the pool size to 200, but was still getting a lot of complaints...Unfortunately I did not notice that this is a beta version and are now faced with a lot...

klaus by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure Scanning Credentials

I have registered the app in Azure, entered the credentials, but every time I click scan now I get No valid credentials found. I am about at the end of my rope Under Scanning credentials I have Type:Azure Name:Global Azure Login:(proper ID's from A...

gkeys by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Seen Assets Widget - Time Zones?

The Last Seen Assets widget on the main dashboard seems to be using the timezone of the assets it has scanned rather than the time zone of the central server or any other consistent time. This means that assets scanned in for example Russia (Moscow ...

ChrisParr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom action to find win 10 version

Hi gurusI am very new to lansweeper so still a newbie so all need is appreciatedI have created a deploy package but also I want to create a step that check the machine for windows 10 version 1803 or 1809 before I move to the second step to be apply, ...

Guaro5555 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos