General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

License key scanning improvements

Hi everyone,As you might know, Lansweeper will automatically scan licenses in your network provides they can be found in the registry of your machines (found in Software\License Key Settings).By default, there is quite a large list of registry keys w...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stale Data After Reimage

Hi,We are running into an issue where incorrect data persists when re-imaging a computer. We usually like to keep assets in Lansweeper after a re-image because the history is able to be searched and reported on. The only issue with this that we fea...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell Monitor Serial Numbers

I'm using Lansweeper to populate the CMDB in Cherwell and I need to sync it with our existing data in another ITSM program. Our inventory team captures the Dell monitor model and serial number, but Lansweeper is showing the service tag numbers, not t...

jwaldeck by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

404 Error Editing Report

So my screen just sits there and spins when I click "Edit Report" in Lansweeper. Unfortunately I don't see any way to debug it. Has anyone else come across it? I did an inspect in Firefox and used the network tab to see what wasn't loading properly. ...