General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Scanning issues

can somebody please help with a scanning issue that is occurring for me I work in an enterprise and we have multiple domains I've had no issue scanning additional domain's but this particular domain I am having trouble with doesn't seem to work no ma...

Wrong Ticket ID in Email Subject

Hello,LANSweeper v7.0.151.4 , sqlcompactThis issue occurs randomly, and cannot be replicated. Today a user emailed the configured helpdesk email to create a ticket, and the ticket ID within lansweeper did not match the ticket ID in the email's subjec...

WhatPasta by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing User to Agent and Disabling Built-In Admin

Hi all,First question and all that so, go easy.I am very keen to get Lansweeper Help Desk rolled out across my organisation and if things go well then I will look to move on from the free version to the paid, we are only a small organisation so at pr...

ATIAdmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block user account

We use some generic logons for some areas of our operation but everyone has an AD and email account. Is there a way to block specific (generic) accounts from logging in and creating Helpdesk tickets?

wrrmc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problemas con LsAgent

Estimados,Tengo un problema con el LsAgent, instala de manera normal pero no estas sincronizando y ocurre con ciertos equipos.Pf su apoyo.SaludosLuis Guerra

Since going to 6048 Custom Actions using {cn} No Longer Work

I don't know for sure that this is due to the latest upgrade, but my custom actions that use the {cn} parameter no longer work. If I take a VBS and insert the argument that the {cn} parameter used to insert, then the script works.So, if I use this (w...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent Update (Sent to Agent)

Hi there,Have been testing the trial for a little bit now. Am going through the process of finetuning the help desk functionality but have come across a possible bug.I'm wanting to not receive emails as an agent when I am adding a comment to the tick...

vidwhal by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login Lansweeper

I have open lansweeper to Internet and I have enable windows autentication but when I try to connet by mobile device or not domain pc I have continuos ask credential.Bye

Andrea by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos