General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

task error

Getting this error when deploying packagesScanning Credentials Result: Package timeout reached. Task Error: The task has not yet run. Timeout: (13800Sec). Credential: (UAG\085bgorenflo). ShareCredential

How To Edit Fields asset in Lanswepper

I want to ask how to edit field Asset in lanswepper in field custom1 i want to fill custom1 with name departement in my office and i have over 700 Asset in lanswepper, i have tray with import asset with csv file and this import only for add new asset...

burhan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installer package for ODT

Will the installer package run the Office Deployment Tool if the setup.exe and XML file are located in the PackageShare?Because when testing I have to have the ODT on the local machine.

Remote Control and UAC

Hi there!I often connect to my users' using Lansweeper Remote Control, but when they have UAC enabled and I try to installa a program the remote control closes (this is when the UAC prompt is showing up).How can I prevent this?Thanks

ufficioced by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uptime Calendar...showing the future?

We are trying to troubleshoot some sleep settings on some computers and I noticed on one of them, it's showing the current uptime for Saturday May 11th...the problem is, right now, it's Friday May the 10th. Both the client system and the Lansweeper ...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset with multiple ip's

Hi all,Is there a way to consolidate an asset that is discovered with multiple ip's?As you all know firewalls for example usually have multiple subinterfaces/ips.Thank you.