General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Login Lansweeper

I have open lansweeper to Internet and I have enable windows autentication but when I try to connet by mobile device or not domain pc I have continuos ask credential.Bye

Andrea by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TrendMicro DeepSecurity

Hi,is it possible to get State of an client-less TrendMicro DeepSecurity protection?We are trying to get the antivirus state from our VM´sTHX in advance

How do I force Lansweeper to dectect name changes

In Lansweeper I have a mark in "Detect when a Windows computer has been renamed."I have now reinstalled a number of Windows computers with a new name, but Serial, MAC and Hardware model. But the name change is not detected, and I now have the compute...

tboege by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Device indentification

Hello,one of our office printers had a faulty network card which was replaced.Now Lansweeper identifies printer as a new device because MAC address has been changed. However serial number and rest of metadata Lansweeper reads is the same it used to b...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Deploy Link in Some Reports

Hello,I'm having issues using Deployment with some reports. I can create a copy of a report I used for Deployment and the link will disappear. Likewise it will not be in the drop-down list under Deployment. I cannot seem to find a common link. What i...

clatham by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credentials?

How can this be? I am using the Domain Administrator account (or one just like it!) It actually worked on two PC's in my domain, but none of the others. And I made sure that each PC is setup, just like the others... What gives?

blmclarin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPush Client 6 and Lansweeper Server 7

I want to try the new Lansweeper version. Currently our clients are pushing the inventory with lspush.exe version 6.0.100.32.Will this lead to any trouble? Can I update to Lansweeper 7 on the server and have the clients still push with the old agent?...

MartinG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dell Assets: Warranty scan issues

Hi everyone,We're getting errors on all our Dell assets when scanning for warranty. It returns the following error:Connection error (elapsed time: .3744000): The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.I found this knowledgebase which dat...

Player024 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos