General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stuck in LsAgent Cloud Relay Access Request

Hello all,I am having issue to obtain access to the LsAgent Cloud Relay It is stuck at "Requesting relay access. This might take a few moments."I have checked the following documentation about a similar issuehttps://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/t...

hjim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fixing LDAP Error when syncing AD Users

Fixing Lansweeper Active Directory USER LDAP Syncing ErrorIn our organization we use lansweeper for ticketing and system inventory and management. Recently we had an issue where our AD users would not sync with lansweeper. The error shown was that ...

ttye by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deployment credentials Group Policy

After about two days of trying to push a package, I have narrowed it down to a Group Policy we have enabled. Network access: Do not allow storage of passwords and credentials for network authentication.I am wondering if there is any way around that s...

Error saving Tab as Global

From Web_Error Log:12/12/2018 12:42:48 PM v|7.0.110.2| : (500) http://xx-xxxx:2323/EditTab.aspx?tabID=93 : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at EditTab.makeTabGlobal(Boolean isGlobal) at EditTab.Page_Load(Object sender, EventA...

NeoIsTaken by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

automated reporting scheduler

I have several reports that are scheduled to email, some once a week, some once a month, if I manually run the process in the configuration screen with run now, they work fine and I get the email, but they never seem to run on schedule, am I missing...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maximum image size location map

Hi,i'd like to know the maximum image size for the location map. With a 1 Mb, 3500x2437 image i get "Image is to big".What is the limiting factor - filesize or image size? Greetings,Edit: Fixed it. Had to expand the "uploadReadAheadSize" in IIS under...

Prevent scanning specific devices

Hi there,I have a some kind specific problem, maybe only few people have. I want LanSweeper not to scan our IP phones because I have no use for this data and it only cost licenses in LanSweeper. There is no information provided by these phones, that ...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrating from SQL to Compact

While I see there's tools to migrate from Compact to SQL, are there any resources for doing the opposite? Coming into an existing deployment without the need for SQL, only 1gig db.

mzimmerer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos