General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Create/edit report stuck at loading

Hi,I have the latest version of Lansweeper.When I want to create or edit report, it stuck at the loading page.I had the same thing with my old version.Do you have a solution ?Thanks

After scaning with LsAgent History not correct

Hy,we have activate LsAgent for scaning and now we see in the History of all Assets some strange listings.Some Software was installed, deinstalled, installed and so on ..? The Result is that some Reports based on the scans are not correct an Deployme...

BastiOn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LsPush Over GPO doesn't work

Hey Guy's!I'm currently working on implementing LsPush on our server so we have more accurate Login-Infos.I've done everything in this Tutorial:https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-windows-computers-with-the-lspush-scanning-agent-in-a...

Fujitaka by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virus Remacc.Radmin and Lansweeper 7.1.40.6

15 March 2019Symantec found a virus on Windows Lansweeper server. The name of the virus is Remacc.Radmin.After that, two other Windows servers and one Windows 7 workstation where infected. Symantec has detected the virusses.Please help. Has it to do ...

Delete old AD-Users in non existing Domain

Hy,we have severel hundred users from a defunct domain. The users have been migrated to our active Domain.Unfortunately the users wasn't delete in Lansweeper. Under "Active Directory Users OU" the domain and the users still stand.How can i delete all...

BastiOn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Android, iPad and Chromebook scanning

Has anyone figured out a good way to scan these devices? I know its been on the wish list for years, and Lansweeper's new version allows this data to be pulled from intune, but this does not help those of us that do not use intune. We have manually...

Ed by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exchange Scanning - Bug Reported

I installed 7.1.40.6 yesterday. I was trying to get Exchange scanning operational. It wasn't working and I following the help article to enable Exchange debugging. I opened ticket with support and traded some screenshots with them.They determined it ...

natebraun1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos