General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

cisco routers

Hi, A newbie to LANSweeper. I like to know why a few routers (majority of them are OK) are not showing up in the assets. Do I need to scan them manually. If so, the option, "scanning targets", is not available. I did not need to scan the routers ...

jzaka by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSAgent MSI Install File

Is there any news on a LSAgent msi install file being release to help with the deployment via GPO in a Windows domain environment?

ATIAdmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option to show surfaces to the user when deploying software

Good morning Lansweeper community,I was wondering if it is possible to show the surfaces of software when deploying with lansweeper.I used the search option but didnt really find any solution.For example, we are deploying office silently through an a...

R_S by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

KnowledgeBase Access

Dear Friends, I need to confirm the Access Level to the KnowledgeBase for Regular users or for agentes users. We need that regular users can see some information related to their functions like some tecnical hint before request a support. In the oth...

mrojas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

map credentials

Hello ,Where can i find in the database mapped credentials? I want to make some modificationsThanks

lptarik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No warranty for certain HP assets

Hi,We have some asstes, HP workstations, where the warranty is null in lansweeper. If i try to refresh the warranty for a certain asset i get: "[BatchWarrantyProcessing] INFO DEBUG Warranty scanning The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Man...