General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PRTG

Hello people, someone tells me it is possible to replace PRTG for lansweeper?I need to know if lost connection in me switches or servers, receive alert for mail and a dashboard visualizationTks for your help

System requirements for a big environment

Dear all,We are working on a new project which includes deployment of the Lansweeper for scanning a big amount of devices (e.g. Win/Mac/Lin workstations, Routers, AP's, VoIP Phones, Printers, etc.).What hardware specifications would be sufficient for...

markojic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate SID report issues

Hey all,So as we are getting LS stood up, we noticed that around 80% of our computers are coming back as having duplicate sids. Upon investigation, it seems that this is not the case. When I check machines SIDS manually, they are not coming back with...

Custom Field - a href Clickable Hyperlink

We have assets loosely documented in our Sharepoint site. We also use LANSweeper heavily. The documentation on our Sharepoint site MOSTLY coincides with what LANSweeper picks up, but I would like to make a reference in a custom field to the Sharepo...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software report of 40 system

Dear siri have one issue .how can i get software report of 40 system.what actually software has been installed.now i have to see each system and same time only one system i can get report please suggest me.yashpal bhapkar

Change user who entered time worked

We're just starting to use Help Desk, and have the need to track our MSP's time. I plan on entering their time on each ticket, but need the note to show that their agent was the one responsible for that entry. I don't see where it's possible to chang...

sbAYVdQu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft License Compliance

Hi,We have been invited to undertake a license audit by Microsoft.Can someone point me in the direction of some useful LANSweeper reports to help with the total counts of servers (windows and linux, some non domain joined), workstations and laptops?A...

darrkon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos