General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSAgent MSI Install File

Is there any news on a LSAgent msi install file being release to help with the deployment via GPO in a Windows domain environment?

ATIAdmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option to show surfaces to the user when deploying software

Good morning Lansweeper community,I was wondering if it is possible to show the surfaces of software when deploying with lansweeper.I used the search option but didnt really find any solution.For example, we are deploying office silently through an a...

R_S by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

KnowledgeBase Access

Dear Friends, I need to confirm the Access Level to the KnowledgeBase for Regular users or for agentes users. We need that regular users can see some information related to their functions like some tecnical hint before request a support. In the oth...

mrojas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

map credentials

Hello ,Where can i find in the database mapped credentials? I want to make some modificationsThanks

lptarik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No warranty for certain HP assets

Hi,We have some asstes, HP workstations, where the warranty is null in lansweeper. If i try to refresh the warranty for a certain asset i get: "[BatchWarrantyProcessing] INFO DEBUG Warranty scanning The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Man...

Resolved! Best way of marking an asset as externally owned

HiWe have a bunch of assets, on remote LANs that we scan, which are actually owned by a managed service provider, rather than us.I'd like to run a few reports based on assets that we DO own, and was wondering how others are using Lansweeper to mark a...

AndyIps by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 2019

We recently bought a new Dell laptop which came with an install of Office 2019, but neither Lansweeper nor the LSAgent are detecting it. Could it be an error with the laptop, or has Office 2019 not yet been added to Lansweeper scanning?