General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage —...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ticket history missing

Hi all.I wonder why I can't see sent eMails related to a ticket inside the ticket's history.This is a critical feature to allow an agent to see if the user get informed on something.Maybe there is an option to activate this. Who knows?And if not: Is ...

olgr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

E-mail Eventlog Alert: User login

Morning Everyone,I am trying to get a email eventlog alert together which triggers every time a specific list of users logs in. We have used eventlog alerts in the past, and the user logon report is working, so I know that it is successfully scannin...

aingram by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Crash

Anyone else having issues with the service crashing after upgrading? Server 2016 here.Faulting application name: Lansweeperservice.exe, version: 7.0.30.61, time stamp: 0x5b97ccf1Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.14393.2430, time sta...

abetzold by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

User preferences

I've recently started using the helpdesk, and I've just encountered where a user wouldn't get e-mails from the helpdesk, even though his e-mail address was correctly filled in and Lansweeper wasn't giving me any errors.When I later spoke to said user...

Filter for Tickets with SLA

Hello,Is it possible to create a filter for the helpdesk to show only tickets with SLA’s on it?The only SLA filter I found is the filter “SLA Overtime”.

INNO-IT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Networked printers on Lansweeper

I know normally Lansweeper is unable to view networked printers (from a print server). I believe it works if you manually map by IP.But one day, I added the ip ranges my printers were on to my scanning targets, and they showed up on a computer asset ...

kdang by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 GPO settings to allow scanning

I've been reading through a lot of the help desk forums trying all these various items and they seem to only halfway work, or they work inconstantly within my environment, and I can't figure out why. I have scanned my environment I have all of my en...

thomwann by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos