General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Questions about Emailing Reports

Apologies if this went in the wrong forum - please move if needed. I searched and couldn't come up with an exact answer to my queries.1. When setting up email report settings, we have the option to set schedules. However, the tutorial doesn't expla...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

TightVNC Asset Action

Hi! We have tight VNC on all of computers and I am trying to add a Asset Action to simplify our VNC process. Does anybody else have an action that starts TightVNC for them? Would you be willing to share you code? I added the exe to the lansweeper sha...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper license expired

Hi,If my Lansweeper license is not validated, can the tool still be used? Or it will have limited functionalities?Best Regards,Milica

MilicaM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Incorrect SQL Server Version

So i recently updated my SQL Server instances but lansweeper is still reporting the older version even after a rescan. The File Version number seems to have updated correctly though, any ideas on how to fix? im on version v. 7.0.151.4.Thank you

JamesB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP address of machines are not getting refreshed

Hi Team,we have few machines which LS is unable to scan. 'RPC Unavailable'also tried the basic troubleshooting steps but its not resolving the issue.LS push run on machine gives updated output however after re scan it again goes back to the older IP ...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uninstall Forcepoint

I need some help with remote uninstallation package. I recently took this over for a previous admin and this is my first experience with Lansweeper. So, I apologize for my question if this is obvious. I need to be able to execute a script/package, et...

JimmyG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos