General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sysinternals Movefiles.exe

Has anyone had success using movefiles.exe within their deployment packages? It would come in handy for removing certain directories/files that are somehow being hung up by other services. No matter how I try and use it, syntax wise, it just comes ba...

dstelzer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PDU scanning question

By default, does Lansweeper do any additional scanning beyond SNMP for power distribution units? (ex: security scanning, probing for network stack vulnerabilities)We have a DCIM server that monitors our PDUs, and it's been alerting lost communication...

VMware vCenter Appliance Scanning

I have a linux VM setup as a VMware vCenter Appliance that I would like to scan in as a Linux machine. Unfortunately, Lansweeper keeps trying to scan it in as a VMware server, because it is indeed the vCenter box, however I am monitoring my VM hosts ...

tray by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does tblAssets.Assettype = -1 mean

A lot of the reports that have been created on our network have this code in them: tblAssets.Assettype = -1I'm new to LanSweeper so I tried looking in the table to see what it meant, but it just says int, for integer, so I was not expecting a negativ...

Gary-M by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to remove a SCANSERVER

We recently installed/moved a scanserver ( Service Only ) to another server. The problem we have is even though we did a clean uninstall of the software from the old server it still shows up on the main Lansweeper console as Scanserver unavailable. I...

crashnburn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 7.0.30.66

Hi, I have installed lansweeper 7.0.30.66, but now when I try to assign a relation to an asset when I click on select asset, none of them appears. I am wondering if I have to roll back to my previous version that was: 6.0.151.34.If I check for update...

Resolved! Deployment Package Issues

Hi,I'm trying to use the Deployment Package tool to... deploy packages.Specifically my test programs have been Java 8u161, Openfire Spark 2.8.3, and .Net 4.7.2All but the .Net keep failing, and even then, there are 0 signs that .Net actually installe...

Rudamento by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos