General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chrome browser

Can anyone walk me step by step to create and deploy a package to update Chrome browser?

snee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lspush as a service installer.

Any executable can be made into a service. I'm looking to get an installer for Lspush that can read a file and run Lspuh every x minutes. Any help would be appreciated.

Mailadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploying Package as the logged in Admin

Is it possible with LanSweeper to deploy a package to PC as the user logged into LanSweeper?I'd rather not have to use the Scanning Credentials User or Current Logged On (which seems to be the user actually on the computer).My goal is to take away ad...

How are you managing Apple iOS assets?

Like many other LANsweeper users, I am beginning to wrestle with getting my Apple iOS assets reporting within LANsweeper. I understand the limitations of remotely scanning iOS, however I have found a couple of suggestions I'd like to follow-up on.1. ...

KGLepp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Copy from LanSweeper to Local Drive

I am trying to get LanSweeper to copy a file from the LanSweeper server to the local box I am trying to deploy an update on. I am trying to push Google Chrome update and doing the install from the LanSweeper box is not working well for our Overseas u...

ddarlage by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dynamic group for specific software install

Hi Folks,I have created a dynamic group to include all machines that have a specific AV installed.if I look at the software list for a pc and a mac, I can see that "Trend Micro Security Agent" is listed for both PC and MAC under "Software".If I creat...