General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New great look in helpdesk but...

Hi. I just love the new look in helpdesk that came in ver 6.0.150.50. The new look of the priority is splendid and much more visiable than before.But... it is always a but....It would be even greater if: User (or at least admin of the system) could r...

valaha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run built-in remote control as admin

I don't use a domain admin as my daily driver account. I want to be able to use the built-in(to lansweeper) "remote control" action. Whenever I try to use it it always says access denied, so I need domain admin for it to work. How can I get this acti...

cnielsen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsPush Laptop Best Practice

Hi Lansweeper Community,I am working on a project where I need to gather inventory information from laptops while they are in a remote location for our firm. I have been working on a script that is pretty reliable. It e-mails the LsPush inventory fil...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Second Email Address to an Agent

Hello!I'm trying to find out if it is possible to add a second email address to an Agent. We have a remote location with only one tech. His boss would like to be notified of all tickets assigned to him via email in case he is out of work that day.A...

rbehm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Summary Report

I'd like to find a report that displays a summary of all assets under a dynamic group.Basically I'd like to print this info for about 300+ computers that I already have a dynamic group for and then store each page with the corresponding software and ...

jbrawley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Actions

I've been asked to find a way to integrate some AD actions into Lansweeper. Some examples would be:Adding a user to a groupAdding a computer to a groupDisabling a user accountMoving a user accountMoving a computer accountDeleting a user account (I'm ...

acooney by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LANSweeper basic questions

Hello All,We have recently purchased LANSweeper Ultimate license for 4000 assets and are in the phase of initial implementation,following are the queries that need to be looked into specifically :1) Asset state history is not available in LANSweeper,...

JeetJ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking/Linking non scanable assets in Lansweeper

We need to be able to record non-scanable but valuable assets that are assigned to users and were hoping to be able to do all of it in Lansweeper. I am finding that the non scanable asset tracking is the weakest feature of Lansweeper since it does no...

mdixon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos