General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ping specific IP

hey everyone, I am wanting to ping a specific IP address that does not have an agent. I have set it as an IP Range and set a single IP. My question is where can I find the results of this specific scan that I setup?The scan looks like it is running, ...

gflure by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outgoing email functionality

Hey guys,Just for clarity: i can answer a user question in Lansweeper by email, right?So i receive a ticket from user@test.com. In turn i type an answer from Lansweeper helpdesk, and the answer is send to user@test.com.(I work with Manageengine Servi...

Total Inventory Report

Hi all, I want to create a report which includes all asset reporting into Lansweeper.Assets lile Desktops, monitors, avaya phones, headphones etc should be included in report.Also the report should have column where it shows the status of the asset e...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux tty required

Hi Guys!I recieve the error: Linux tty required when trying to access information on some of my linux-machines there is a workaround (http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/39/TTY-Required-error-during-linux-scanning.html) but there might be a solution to run ...

Resolved! Offline When Connected Via LAN

Hi,When our laptops are docked and their network connection switches from Wi-Fi to LAN, Lansweeper shows the computer as offline. It seems to be still stuck on the Wi-Fi IP address. Is there a fix for this?

Jcoleman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software audit issue

When we scan our server which has Exchange 2013 installed, the software is not listed. Is there an issue detecting Exchange 2013?

bmarks by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bind E-Mail Accounts to special Ticket-Type

Hello,we have two email adresses (support and purchase) and we also have two ticket types (support and purchase). Is it possible to set the ticket type for mails coming from purchase automatically to the ticket type purchase and of course support to ...