General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pre-load VNC?

Is there a way to "pre-load" the uVNC agent? I'm trying to cut down the time it takes to connect to a remote PC and waiting for it to push, load, connect etc. If we deploy uVNC or some other client locally on the machine will it achieve this?

maph by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 clients not recognised as OS?

Hello, In the list of assets we see no Windows10 system... that is not possible because most of them are upgraded. Is there a problem in the settings? Assets are scanned each day, so that is not the problem.ThanksLuk

lukv by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Log on & Off report

Morning, Ive a customer with lansweeper V6022, They are looking to have a report / search screen where they can see what times they logged on & off to prove hours worked. I can only see "last seen users" and no where a log off event.Is there a way to...

support4 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show multiple IP addresses for a switch

Some of our switches have more than one IP address. They have the same asset name. When I scan one IP, it will remove the other one and visa versa. Is there a way to tell the asset which IP to scan as primary?

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remove old scanning errors

Hi,I have report All scanning errors in my Dashboard. Is there a way to remove or acknowledge scanning errors? For how long scanning errors are stored?Thanks!

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Warranty Tracking URLs Required

Hello,Our scanservers run behind a corporate boundary and none of the servers has access to the internet by default. when this shift was made, warranty tracking quit working. My goal is to enable warranty tracking by getting an exception made for a...

DaveinJP by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos