General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Helpdesk User Main Page

On a regular user's Helpdesk main page, is there a way to customize the modules on that page? I know how to disable the Knowledgebase, but in order to keep things as simple as possible for our users we'd like to eliminate the 'Helpdesk' box and only ...

MV88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Alert on new device

Hi folks,First of all, I am sorry if this is in the wrong section.Does anyone know how to, or if it is possible to trigger an email alert when a new device is scanned by Lansweeper?sorry if it's obvious and I am just missing it.Thanks in advance for ...

SQL query to get all machines scanned or not.

Hi all, does anybody know a query to get the fully list of scanned machines and not scanned machines? then I can Join to other tables to get further information. Sqlexpress and LanSweeper v.6022many thanks in advance for any tips.

Scanning a new domain

I was given a service account user name and password that was said to be able to scan all of our PC's on a new domain. Where exactly do I go to sign in with it? Edit* I added the the account in credentials and mapped our I{P range to it, now how do I...

mikerwolf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking manual changes

Hi,Due to multiple reasons, I have a few assets that are managed manually.Is there a way to track their changes ? For instance the change of state ?

y_aure by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teamviewer Deployment, No enterprise

I have approximately 100 computers that do not have teamviewer installed on our network. My company only has the "Premium" teamviewer license, not the "Enterprise" license, so we don't have the ability to deploy a custom MSI. We have to manually inst...

Helpdesk screen shot/grab

Is there a way that I can add a button to the submit a ticket interface that the user can click on it and it takes a screen shot of the desktop that can be inserted into the ticket?

phalore by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Assigning Tickets

Just a query in regards to auto assigning tickets. The ability to auto assign tickets logged from the web console is not available in the current Helpdesk version but is looking to be implemented in future versions. It does auto assign to agents when...

StephenK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos