General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bandwith Monitor

Hi,Was just wondering if there is a way to monitor the network traffic (Bandwith) from clients (NIC) with lansweeper?Thanks

stth by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manually assigning tickets and other neat stuff.

I'm just starting to look at the Helpdesk app. Seems by default all tickets are assigned to the ticket creator. How are tickets manually assigned or reassigned?How do I see ALL tickets? I currently see only a tab named My Tickets.Is there documentati...

rsellers by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move Knowledgebase Topics

Hi,Is it possible to move already created Knowledgebase entries between different groups within the knowledgebase? If not, Could I submit this as a feature request please? This would be handy to have a group that is for admin only for any articles th...

Next release

Whats the projected time frame of the next release and what will be included in it? Love lansweeper and its helpdesk but still need 1 item before I can switch....Thanks!

craehsler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper help desk - Do users need to log in?

At our organization, we want to start using the Lansweeper Help Desk. However, many of our users will not utilize the help desk if they have to log in, no matter how simple it is.Is there a way for users to navigate to the Lansweeper help desk web pa...

dokopnyi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper OS upgrade

Does Lansweeper support in place OS upgrades of it's servers?I have Lansweeper running on server 2008 R2 and I'd like to upgrade to 2012 R2.I searched the knowledge base and didn't really see anything.

mkesler80 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shrink lansweeper db

Our lansweeper database is 37gb by far the largest database in our organisation. Can we shrink some way?

bobghw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleting tickets

I have assigned the permission for my admin+agent users to be able to delete tickets, however we are not receiving the function. I have attached a screenshot of the only options we have.

CJBoat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos