General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can I filter by muliple items?

Hey all, I'm trying to filter my Lansweeper using two or three items in the filter but I'm not having any luck. I've tried using commas and semi-colons to separate the search items but no joy. I've even tried using a Boolean "OR" operator but that br...

jbruyet by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mass import question

I want to do a mass import and have downloaded the asset import template. However, I want to add items like BIOS version, SKU, etc. I don't see that in the template and if I try to add them at the end of template, they don't get imported (nor do I re...

amyers37 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTTP on port 80

Tried to change the default port to 80 via this KB article. http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/55/How-to-change-the-port-number-in-IIS-Express.htmlHowever, when I do so and restart IIS Express. The page doesn't load and I just get the IIS home page. Tho...

maph by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RSS Feeds

Just upgraded to v6022 and my RSS Feed Widgets are not pulling data.

marrngtn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre check for Package Deployment

Is there a way to detect if a Windows user is logged into a system with Package Deployments? I created a Java update package but I don’t want it to run on a system where a user is currently logged. I would like to add this to the first step of my Pac...

Action for Device Manager to remote PC

Hi,I need a action to access the Device Manager on a remote PC.I have one that will access Computer Management, but when I click on the Device Manager within itI get a message reading:Unable to access the computer...Make sure that this computer is on...

rsellers by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-load VNC?

Is there a way to "pre-load" the uVNC agent? I'm trying to cut down the time it takes to connect to a remote PC and waiting for it to push, load, connect etc. If we deploy uVNC or some other client locally on the machine will it achieve this?

maph by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos