→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can I disable TLS 1.2 in Lansweeper?

I have a cyber request to disable TLS 1.2 on my Lansweeper server. Reading within the forums, it appears that TLS 1.2 is a requirement for the LsAgent to work as intended and TLS 1.2 must be enabled.  Without affecting the functionality negatively of...

Teamviewer Deployment, No enterprise

I have approximately 100 computers that do not have teamviewer installed on our network. My company only has the "Premium" teamviewer license, not the "Enterprise" license, so we don't have the ability to deploy a custom MSI. We have to manually inst...

Helpdesk screen shot/grab

Is there a way that I can add a button to the submit a ticket interface that the user can click on it and it takes a screen shot of the desktop that can be inserted into the ticket?

phalore by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Assigning Tickets

Just a query in regards to auto assigning tickets. The ability to auto assign tickets logged from the web console is not available in the current Helpdesk version but is looking to be implemented in future versions. It does auto assign to agents when...

StephenK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket state difference

Hi,Found if a ticket is answered and state changed to "Waiting for approval", the user who opened case sees state "in Progress". Also email sent initially to user says state is "in Progress".Note type: Public replyNew state: Waiting for approvalIs th...

Juha_Otava by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared office 365 mailbox

Hi folks,Is there a way to configure a shared mailbox for the helpdesk?The problem with those is that you don't get a password for them from Microsoft, so I have no way (that I know of) to enter the credentials for incoming and outgoing mail.

Unable to Scan IP Address from Different VLAN

Hi,I created a new VLAN and started moving workstations on the new VLAN. Previously Lansweeper used to scan the asset ok but now it doesn't scan the workstation on the new VLAN. I can ping it see it etc. but unable to scan the asset.I am not sure wha...

gazy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Column Search

I probably haven't seen the right part of documentation yet, so if this is just something I missed.. Can you use wildcards in the asset pages column filters? for example, say if I'm looking at assets and just want to see the ones with an IP Address...

Resolved! Software compliance - Using wildcards

We are reporting on Microsoft Office Standard and across the estate there are the following versions of 2007 Standard:12.0.6425.100012.0.6612.100012.0.4518.1014If I don't specify the exact version under the "Add Software" then it won't show up in Com...

John__ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos