→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deleting tickets

I have assigned the permission for my admin+agent users to be able to delete tickets, however we are not receiving the function. I have attached a screenshot of the only options we have.

CJBoat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot navigate away from Helpdesk

Hi all,New to Lansweeper forums here.Having a few issues with Lansweeper at the moment, but i'm sure i'll figure the rest of it out. I have come across this rather annoying one. I accidentally clicked Helpdesk, and now i cannot navigate away from the...

Rickers by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Scan status" is now three dots

Any idea why Scan Status within any asset looks like this? I'm all but positive that it used to have real information there, but I'm not sure when that stopped. Scanning is working and updating, just not the status.http://imgur.com/a/7hzla]The only...

rseiler by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

much waiting time in License Compliance

We have 193 built in software licences in the software License Tracking. If we must call the License Compliance we nearly 5 minutes wait. could somebody give me please a tip like me this call can accelerate?much greetingsAndreas S

SpangA by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search tickets containing certain number in text

Into our ticketing system we receive notifications for new staff that we need to create in AD. Key feature in our AD system is the personal ID number every person in Iceland has and this number is of course part off new tickets for new staff. If I se...

valaha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't add KB articles

Hello,We can't add a new KB article to our freshly upgraded LS.When submitting, we just see the hourglass (circle) running. We try with several browsers including 32-bit and 64-bit.What we are missing ?Sincerely.

Vassago by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Never Scanned OS" faster scanning profile

We have field users that don't often join the corporate network, and as such, we have not yet scanned their machines. Per the "Never scanned OS" group in Lansweeper, I can see every machine that we have not yet scanned. Is there a way to set up this ...

Email "Go To Ticket" link wrong IP

Hello,We changed our Lansweeper Server IP over a month ago. The helpdesk emails being generated have the "Go to ticket" link, but it links to the old IP. How can I update that?

enush by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos