General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Calendar Not Showing Up

I'm having issues with my users being able to use the calendar feature without having access to all assets and reports etc. They are able to see the Helpdesk section and the My tickets and Knowledgebase sections along with a news section, but I'm un...

jdaniel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create package

I am looking to use LanSweeper to make an update to our computers registry. We need to add a key and string to correct a software glitch. I have not been able to find an example of how to setup the commands or if I really need to use a script to depl...

aweston by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush after scan

Will LSPush ever work with the after scan deployment? Not sure if it's something low on the todo list or if it's not even on the list.Thanks

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't drill down anymore

So one day this week, out of the blue, I am unable to drill into certain Windows PC's from any of my reports. They're just displaying as text rather than a link like before. Any idea why this may be?

mikerwolf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to monitor an ISP link?

Hello my apologies if this question is silly, I am very new to lansweeper but I couldn't find anything obvious about this question...Do you have a suggestion on how to monitor a link to a specific ISP? Regards,

sbouniol by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Basic Actions

When viewing asset details (computer) and trying to use the ping command, I get the following message:Permission denied.cmd.exe /K "ping.exe QCSPC27.xxxxxxI get the same error for:PingPathTraceRtNBTstatWhen trying to use the Http/Https actions I get:...

JoeQuick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exclude types from scans?

Currently just using the freeware version which is limited to 100 assets. We have less than 100 user/workstation combos so this works out perfect.... except they each have multiple monitors and I constantly am needing to go in and click endlessly to ...

dimforest by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to add details to monitors

Hi Team,We need to add additional details like desk location, division , tower in the custom fields of the monitors which are scanned by LS.And this activity needs to be done in bulk.So request to assist further.Regards,Atul S

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos