General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ping specific IP

hey everyone, I am wanting to ping a specific IP address that does not have an agent. I have set it as an IP Range and set a single IP. My question is where can I find the results of this specific scan that I setup?The scan looks like it is running, ...

gflure by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NTLMv2 or Kerberos Authentication

Hi all,I'm looking at completely disabling NTLM (v1) authentication on our domain.Most of our applications have now been altered to use NTLMv2 or Kerberos authentication, but Lansweeper is the last item on the list stopping us from flipping the switc...

tohmas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dealing with mislabeled chassis

I'm unsure what derives the system ChassisName, but we have several devices that are not laptops but are reported that way. Admittedly, they are kinda slow computers, I'm assuming it may be based on the CPU that is in them. I'm guessing there is no...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hide Assets from Web form?

Hiis it possible to hide asset (groups) from the dropdown menu in the web form of the helpdesk?I doubt my users will ever report a problem with my SAN, or my VRRP switches, or my bare metal servers, or my virtual servers...Ideally, they would only be...

Ping IP instead of Asset Name

Hey everyone,I was running Lansweeper for a while now (and it's great), but after moving my scanning server to a different subnet I have problems pinging the PCs. The thing is that Lansweeper uses the asset name for scanning which won't work as it is...

How To Deploy to sytems that return good ping

I've looked for a report that will only show active pings so then I can deploy a package to those systems only. This way I don't have to sift through the logs to see which systems failed due to something other than it not being on. If this is already...

ewbarley by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Scanning Exemptions

Any way to exclude different assets in the general scanning of assets. Essentially I want to exclude, Monitors and Linux.

wsbrs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Search via uploaded list

Hello,Quick question: I have a csv list of Asset names of about 100 different machines. Is there any way for me to upload this list to LS and do a report on them (list by their Asset names, etc.)? Or, even just cut/paste the names into some sort of r...

crowbox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos