General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding Outgoing E-mail templates

I would like to create a separate outgoing e-mail template for closed status tickets, but noticed when I click Add Template, I don't have any Ticket Types available. Once you use a Ticket Type in another auto-reply setup, can you not use it again to ...

Resolved! E310dw Printer Scanned as Switch

We recently added several Dell E310dw printers to the network and LanSweeper consistently picked them up as a switch. I tried adding a few custom OID's for it to identify the printer, but it seems when it hits the values in "1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10898.2"...

lizaoreo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software as an asset

Hi,We installed the trial of LanSweeper and I haven't had much time to look at it. But the other day I was inundated with software maintenance renewals. new license requests from several users for several products.Essentially we have a lot of users w...

darrkon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AD Integration and IP Range Scanning

Can anyone describe the behavior of AD integration. If I have it set to scan my entire domain. I also had it scan quite an IP range. Here's the thing -- we have some AD objects that did not show up.I was running a test to see what factors determined ...

Resolved! Map Networkdrive

Hi.I’m unable to map a network drive in a command action:I’ve placed the following …cmd.exe /C {actionpath}psexec.exe \\{computer} net use y: \\share\folderbut it wasn’t successful. What’s wrong?

Pasi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mac inventory with random, otp?

Hello all,Without going into too much detail -- we have an interesting conundrum that I'd like to ask for some advice on:We're instituting automatic password changing on our local admin accounts throughout our fleet that will change at "X day" interv...

andyy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add Role Error

Hi,I can't add user role.Please help.When I click Ok.Lansweeper show this error:(Error while saving:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

dsrc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft Key´s

Hallo,i´m trying to inventory all Key´s with Lansweeper.But i don´t get Keys for Visual Studio 2008, 2012, 2013 and 2016.I know that there is a option to manually add the registry Path like here:http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/132/viewing-and-scanning-s...

tisadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos