General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Link redirection

If I send someone a link to a report and the user opens the link, the user is prompted to login, but the link takes the user to the default page and is not redirected to the intended report. Please advise.

Resolved! 6.0.3 Beta Helpdesk Not sending email responses

Started working with the helpdesk in 6.0.3 (Love it so far) but I am running into issues somewhere with the email setup.I have the email account setup in the settings (A tester gmail account). The email account status shows green check marks under bo...

jjoelc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment Update existing Software

I'm basically looking for the functionality of Ninite but with Lansweeper deployment. I can deploy packages fine but when I want to update an already existing package I cannot just simply update. I would have to create another deployment that unins...

J-M by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from 5.3.0.33 to 6.0.0.19

I have the same issues as this one but with more complaints.http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst12677_Upgrade-from-5-3-0-33-to-6-0-0-19.aspx#post45627 .I'm glad that I backed up my database before I upgrade because it was terrible to see my gro...

akcsie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Helpdesk Login for agents

Is there a way to show the helpdesk page for users ( with the news page etc. ) to be shown for an admin as well for testing. Now i have to use a different user everytime to see if the changes are correctly shown.Thanks in advance.

pvanlien by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help Desk Look & Feel Improvements

Hi Lansweeper, you've done a really great job on the mechanics of the Help Desk system... I've found it really easy to get my head around the difference job categories etc and I am excited by the possibilities it could offer our organisation.One part...

jaik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Import tickets - email already assigned to a helpdesk user

Trying to run a test of importing tickets via CSV. I get a message saying the email is already assigned to a helpdesk user. I am guessing that the import is trying to create new users based on the UserEmail column and not use existing users? Any w...

RKacz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos