General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ticket custom field order

Is it possible to rearrange the order of the combobox values within a ticket custom field? Right now they only seem to display in the order they were added.

Chadh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! snmp serial number values

I'm trying to get fields populated on everything I can in Lansweeper. As such, I'm targeting right now some Cisco Surveillance Cameras. I've enabled snmp on them, and on certain models, it pulls the value in just fine, but on other models, it does n...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create a report searching a specific file?

I looked through the existing reports and did not see one to search a specific file. There's 2 included for IExplorer and Firefox. I figured I'd cheat and just edit one of those, replacing firefox.exe with 0612.txt.Unfortunately that did not work as ...

Filter unwanted sections of a helpdesk email

When users reply to a helpdesk case, I would like to find a way to exclude extra lines (email signature, etc). I realize that there is a line saying "### Everything above this line is added to your ticket ###" but the email header and signature goes ...

mghabel by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Software pack in license compliance

Hi,I've done some searching before I opened this topic, to no avail.I've just starting using the software license compliance section of lansweeper, but I'm not sure what the best practice is for bundled software.For example: we take daily images of c...

Resolved! Custom reply mail at "reject e-mail" in the helpdesk

We would like to reply an e-mail to users sending e-mails to the helpdesk with a link to the user helpdesk web-page. That way we can forse users to supply all the needed information in a new ticket. Is or will this option somewhere availible?

Rolands by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ticket Dispatch

Good Morning!I am having an issue with Ticket Dispatching. I would like all tickets originating from a specific email address to be assigned a ticket type. No tickets are created when the dispatch rule is enabled. I did test that tickets are created ...

bradm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium License question

I have a Lansweeper Premium license. I need to work with two servers, one for Web site another for scanning service. Is my license valid for this?

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos