General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ticket Agent Auto Assign

I cant seem to see the setting for this, and wondering if this is possible or will be implemented soon.Basically if we have Auto Assign turned on for Round Robin. How does the system know if an agent is on holiday or shift. So say we had agents who w...

autonet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSFallback

Hello,What is ths the new LSFallback scan do ? Noticed it in the new Lansweeper installation : Last LSFallback Scan: Never

Danielbo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure 'always notify' email address

Is there a way to configure a specific email address or user to receive emails for every update?The update would need to include the last entry as part of the bodyThis would allow me to monitor ongoing work without having to log into the web interfac...

Resolved! Email

When tickets are created there are no email notifications going out to the Techs. Under Outgoing Email Templates (Configuration/Email Settings) I have checkmarked the Ticket Creation Sent to Users. But no one is receiving any email notifications. ...

Resolved! Deployment ask user before install

HelloIs it possible to ask the user at the beginning of installation if it is ok to install an software package now?In case of upgrades it is necessary to shutdown the programm before, and i dont want to do this without warning.Installation during th...

Resolved! Lansweeper 6: test setup

I have an existing setup running V5.3.22i have restored a backup of this db on a new server.i am now doing the upgrade to v6 on this new server but i am stuck on "update in progress - processing script 1 of 124"how long does this process take? are th...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset type -> Sim-Card

Hi all,I'm rather noob here so keep it in mind When I create a new asset I would like to have "Sim-Card" as an option. This should then be linked to a smartphone afterwards.Is this possible to create myself or is this feature not included? Kind regar...

Preve by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos