General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! User's Manual for Ver 6.0

Version 5.3 had a user's manual that could be downloaded and printed out, is one (or will one) be available for version 6.0? This would be most helpful.

pfrench1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning for taskplaner task

Hi,is it possible to see or to setup that lansweeper is scanning and showing, in an readable way, the tasks which are planned on an windows system?When i watch in the registry its not really in an readable format for me.Background:Our users are repor...

Nukular by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Find ANSYS FLUENT software

Hi, we find some problem about lansweeper v. 5166, out staff have install ANSYS software,but we can't find in our software list.who can help check there?very thantks.

gene_tsai by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find switches without password

Hello,Is it possible to use Lansweeper to scan the network for switches without password and username?If this is possible, how is this done?Thank you in advance,Simon

Resolved! Hard Disk Free Space History

Is there a way to see your disk free space over time? The alerts for less than some number of gigs are useful but some disks are mostly full but never change in size. It would be nice to have a line graph for disk size over time so I could see the ch...

Resolved! Autopopulate URL in custom field?

We want to link back to our requisition db from an asset page, is there a way to autopopulate a URL with the asset name? We can also use the manufacturer support links, but {assetname} isn't available and we can't figure out if we can use a pattern i...

b8rtm8nn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade from 5.3.0.17 > 6.0

Hi,our company is using Lansweeper for a little more then half a year and we are really satisfied with this software. Now we would like to upgrade to version 6. How to proceed ? We are making daily backup of database so backup is not a problem. Can I...

jurer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos