General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! tblCPlogoninfo table

I'm working on a custom program to interface with Lansweeper that will insert to the tblCPloginInfo table. What login is used in Lansweeper on this table when inserting as far as dates go? Is there a certain number of logins stored for each user an...

Resolved! Delete Ticket Types

Is there a way to delete unwanted ticket typesWe don't use port patching so I would like to have it deleted

cgoble by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generic auto login ?

before the 6.0 upgrade we had all our users logging in as the generic default user. now we are prompted for the windows credentials or we can click Built-in admin. is there a way for it to just always go in as built-in admin without having to click o...

stahly8 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Knowledge base

Would like to be able to mark articles either for the Techs or for the Users. That way it would be an all encompassing KB storage. Currently someone would have to maintain 2 knowledge base systems.

craehsler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Deploy

Hi,I'm working with Lansweeper Deployment and having some trouble getting a working patcher for Adobe Pro XI. When attempting to deploy the Adobe Pro XI patch msi as a package I get an error.Result: Deployment ended: This installation package could n...

Resolved! Problem with delay Deployment lansweeper 6.0.0.17

Hi,we have the following problem.while deploying software we got an error that Deployment paused for 5 min, we are already deploying on this asset.But there is no deployment actually. Is it possible, to kill the deployment for this workstation?Restar...

daigls by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Managed by" AD Field?

Does Lansweeper import the "Managed by" AD field when pulling PCs from AD? If so, does it list the user as its owner in the relations pane? If not, is there a way to do the import so that a list of all devices "Owned" by a user can be shown in their ...

tcooper by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos