General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Not Logging Off

Hi All,Newbie to Lansweeper here and wanting some help with finding a report that will tell me whether end users are logging off after their shift or not ie post 8pm. I would like the report to obviously show me which user sessions are being kept act...

Resolved! Non-active Assets

All of my assets are showing as non-active. Using 'Lansweeper ConnectionTester', I show all good connections. If I run a specific scan, it scans the computer and updates the last seen date - but still shows as non-active. Any idea why all of a sud...

Resolved! Detection issue with cloned virtual machines

I run all VMs and and I copied an old Windows 7 VM to update it to Windows 10. It has a different hostname and MAC address but Lansweeper will still detect it as my old Windows 7 system and they both will keep overwriting the other's entries every t...

manunkind by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installer - .bat or script - not working

Hello,I'm trying to create a deployment package with multiple steps.Each steps have been tested seperately and they all worked.Whenever I try to join all steps into one package, it fails.Here's the complete script :Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper & Asset Management

Hi All,I was wondering if I could get some guidance on the lansweeper software. I work in IT on a team which uses this software to do some reporting on equipment and identify equipment within the company. There were some problems I'm hoping could be ...

jmzhs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! IP location strange behavior

Hi,I am seeing strange behavior with the IP locations asset groups.I have a long list and noticed when adding another today that it did not propagate to the widget or get picked up by my custom report.I then realized that others in the list showed th...