General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco WLAN Lightweight Access Point

Cisco Lightweight WLAN AccessPoints can't do SNMP while connected to an Controller (Cisco WLC)If I enable SSH on the AccessPoints, lansweeper detectes them as "linux".Does anyone have experience with that? Is there any way to detect them correctly as...

Resolved! SQL Core issues with License compliance

I find the License Compliance section of Lansweeper the most frustrating part. At the moment I am adding licensing for Sql core products. The information tab asks you to put in how many cores per server. The issue I have is that most servers have va...

Resolved! Push install of Outlook 2013

I need to install Outlook 2013 on 84 machines with all machines retaining all profile info as they did with Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010. What may be the best and easiest way to do this as I have never done this before? I would like to do this with o...

mystmoose by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Domain Migration

My company is currently going thru a domain migration. All systems were previously detected and scanned under the original domain name. Now several systems are failing to detect due to the domain migration. How do I configure lansweeper to "update" t...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Embed Ticketing

We have an internal intranet site and I was wondering what is the best way to embed the helpdesk ticketing into one of the pages without using iframe?

b_paul by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set custom port number for SQL

Hello, How do I go about tweaking lansweeper database connectivity to utilize a custom port number instead of using tcp 1433?I need to utilize a high level port per my IT Security team.I appreciate your assistance!

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos