General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Time Zone, server vs endpoints

Hi my Lansweeper server is installed in Montreal/canada East and few of my endpoints are in vancouver/Canada ouest and they have different timezone.So, If I configure a scheduled scan on my server for the vancouver network at for example 10:00am. Do ...

Kader66 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unconnected Monitors

I have found that our Lansweeper servers contain many monitors that are not connected to any computers. On some of our Lansweeper servers there are hundreds of such monitors. Does anyone know how this situation may have developed in the first place...

sbrunk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Batch deployment with a tect file import

Is there a way to import assets to a Static grouping via text file for deployment of packages? We have a list of machines from another server that do not have a common element for a grouping based on filters or a sql query (report). Can we import a t...

JohnLewis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting an alarm for an asset group

Howdy. I'm looking for a method of actively monitoring a certain asset group. And I want an alarm when an individual asset in an asset group can't be pinged anymore.Maybe I'm overlooking things, but I can't figure out how to do that. Could you help m...

Resolved! Detect OS and licenses

Hello, I am new to Lansweeper and want to use it to track licenses. Can it track OS types and licenses, then generate a report? Will it also detect Apple products?

Resolved! Monitors duplicated by scan

After a 30 day trial we just purchased a license for Pro last week, so I'm still going through and adding details to all of our assets. I noticed that the scanner is duplicating monitors, so far monitors appear to be the only affected asset type. I w...

Resolved! UEFI BIOS

Is there a report, or a way to determine if a computer is using UEFI BIOS?

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Monitors

Is there a way to turn off the scanning of monitors? I do not need this information and when i remove them they keep coming back up.

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos