General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Report - Idle RDP Connections

I was wondering if it's possible to have a report that pulls idle RDP connections on our domain. I don't know if this is even possible but figured this is a good place to start. Thanks for your assistance.

Resolved! Can Lansweeper scan Apple TVs?

We have Apple TVs in our conference rooms which appear to need occasional reboots. It would be great if Lansweeper could 1) inventory them and 2) use deployment to send reboot. But to start with the first step, can we inventory them?Thanks, Angela

ahall by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exclude windows scan

Hello,Is there a way to exculde the scan of PC's: win XP, win 7, win 10 ?I can't specify only specific OUs or IP Address Range Scanning.Thanks in advance for any help or advice on how to resolve this.Irena

Irena2602 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WatchGuard Firewalls Being Removed From LANSweeper

I have 3 WatchGuard XTM25 Firewall Devices I use in small remote offices to connect back to my main site. I've noticed that LANSweeper only keeps one of the three in its inventory at a time. This one in the inventory is always the latest XTM25 that w...

Resolved! Extra column in Computer in domain

Is there anyway to add the serial number column to the computers in 'domain' page, as it would be really handy to have the serial numbers listed on the page with the other columns without having to go into the individual assets?Cheers

Resolved! Ticket Generated Emails

I'd love to have more control over the emails generated. I'd like to be able to select who recieves an email, rather than chosing a "reply type".For example, when a user updates a ticket the only option I have is to enable or disable "User Update (S...

AquaGoat by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please send issues to support@lansweeper.com

Hi everyone,Just a quick reminder that any issues should preferably be sent via email, to support@lansweeper.com (technical questions) or contact sales through this link: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-sales/ (billing related questions). Emails a...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 14 kudos