General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! no scheduled deployment after update to v5325

Hi,since I updated Lansweeper to v5325 no scheduled deployment works anymore.Deployment Log says:Report: Software: CCleaner kleiner Aktuell - had no 'AssetID' column. This column is mandatory for deployments to work with reports. Package: Install - C...

DanielB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Package Deployment - Report has no assets

When deploying packages via report lists we continue to see the message 'Report has no assets. Package: XYZ' in the deployment logs. I see in the forums that this issue has been fixed a number of releases ago but it continues to haunt us.We are cur...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Links in bookmark widget won´t work after update

Hi guys, i hope you can help me.After updating the server, our bookmark-widgets don´t work anymore.Example: Link in bookmark widget is "192.168.1.1" but if i click on it the browser redirects me to "192.168.10.10/192.168.1.1" in that case "192.168.10...

Resolved! Lansweeper suddenly gives login prompt in Chrome

When I open Lansweeper in Chrome it suddenly gives me a login prompt.When I open it in IE, it still detect my account automatically.I'm running Chrome version 46.0.2490.71I found that Chrome looks at the setting of IE, but since I'm not having this i...

Ruben1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replace and Overwrite existing file on computers

Hi,How can I replace a new file instead of an old one using the Lansweeper's Deployment, on all computers on the network?The new file position is in a folder that is accessible to all computers (shared), will have to position themselves in a local fo...

Resolved! Asset goes to non-active, even shows green status

I have three Asus T200 Transformer books in use, all Win 10 Pro. They are the only Windows 10 Pro that I currently have. All three are configured the same. Only one keeps changing to non-active, and it's always within a few days of me switching it to...

BrianM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security Alert - Certificate Information (yql.yahooapis.com)

We have been receiving the Security Alert about a security certificate for this site not being available and if we want to proceed?, when we view the certificate it is intended for the following purpose * Ensures the identity of a remote computer and...

jdaniel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos