General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Display HTM File Via Iframe

Hi,I'm trying to display a HTM file via iframe.. i have tried:file://///server/c$/Script/test.htmand a normal UNC Path to the HTM file.has anyone managed to get this working?i get an error "The content cannot be displayed in a frame"thanks! L

Resolved! Authentication Prompts for Credentials

Hello,I am setting up a new Lansweeper server (to replace our old server) and when I open the Lansweeper site I am prompted for my Login Name and Password. If I type in my domain\username I am able to access the site but I am hoping that the authent...

coreyarndt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VoIP False Positive

Is there a way to completely disable VoIP scanning. Lansweeper is picking up a multitude of devices as VoIP and they are not. Usually they are Macs which we gave up scanning since Lansweeper continues to duplicate Macs with removable network devices...

Resolved! EMC Celerra detected as Windows Asset

Hi, we have several EMC Celerra SAN/NAS Systems in our environment, but Lansweeper discovers it as a Windows asset type, and it cannot be changed.It raises the error:Computer is online but firewalled. RPC UnavailableBut it is not a Windows computer; ...

PRHGE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! manufacturer support link

Hello,Any workaround for Apple and Samsung manufacturer support links? I know both vendors are not native supported by lansweeper.I'd like to be able to have a detailed asset description like model and warranty for iPhones and Samsung monitors.regard...

tuc by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Antivirus tab

I have 4 antivirus related reports and I'd like to put the four of them on one tab. Is there a way to load a list report into a tab?

mtbikes by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chrome Extension report

Hi I was wondering if it's possible to run a report on all assets to show what extensions are installed in Chrome.I've had a look and can't see any parameters that would be used for this so any help would be much appreciated.Thanks

Resolved! How to clear a custom field?

We've decided to not use a custom field any longer. How can we go about deleting it and the data? I don't see an option for that. I'm using v6009.

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos