General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Asset field in Deployment\Shedules\Configurations

Hello team,The Asset field in Deployment configurations is not big enough to see the full name of the report selected, actually I have to edit to check it.For eg. reports named like: "Software: WITHOUT Java(TM) 8 update XX - SPAIN""Software: WITHOUT ...

Resolved! LSremote closes down

Hey everyone,Using lsremote.exe v5 something..and it works great for our headquarters, but everytime I try to remote to our canada offices or Mexico, it starts to connect but shuts down immediately. If I run it off those sites local server it runs ...

jbilliau by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL migration

I just migrated my Lansweeper database from SQL Compact to SQL Server Express 2008. I thought that this would give me a limit of 10 GB as it says here: http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/73/moving-your-database-from-sql-compact-to-sql-server.html. However...

kat by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper_Upgrade Deployment after 5.3.0.x

I have already upgraded my distributed environment (enterprise license) to LS v5.3.0.6 - and today I downloaded the update v5.3.0.8 for the "crashing service" fix. I want to use the deployment tool to push out the update. HOWEVER, the program page ...

MDGraves by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Various beginner questions

Hello everyone, I have a few general questions about Lansweeper that I hope can be answered. When we do a full scan of all our Windows assets in the office, some PC's are scanned fine while the firewall of others are denying Lansweeper access. I find...

MR1371 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mass editing/importing asset relationships

Cursory apologies in advance if this has been asked, yes I searched, yes I found nothing relevant Also apologies if this is in the wrong section, first time poster and all that ^^I am hoping to find a way to link Software Assets to Hardware Assets en...

bimbam by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos