General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Visible Shared Folders Report

We are using Lansweeper v. 5305 and I found the following report on the Lansweeper sitehttp://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst10172_Shares--Visible-shared-folders--Built-in.aspx#post386When I build this new report within Lansweeper I get the follo...

jmzhs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monitors

What service allows for the monitors to be picked up? WMI? Also why do only about 1/2 of them show up?

etailz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft End of Life report

Is there a way to create a report to show MS software with a listed end of life? If I have a server with Server 2003, it would list an EOL next to it.Thanks

Willyk44 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Servers and Deployment Packages

I just learned that LS now supports multiple scanning servers to roll-up into a single database.Can those scanning servers also deploy packages? And if so, is there any type of replication process or would I just need to use robocopy or whatever file...

Resolved! Asset Groups misreporting amount of members

Hi.I've been using Lansweeper for a while now and am overall very happy with it.One thing that I've just noticed though, that may or may not have been a problem since first setting them up, is that my static Asset Groups are misreporting the amount o...

danshla by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty Info for Scanned Asset

Hi,I'm new to lan sweeper and exploring the features. Can you please guide me on how to include the warranty date or purchase data (mass inclusion) for the scanned assets which do not have this infoRegardsSubramanian S

Resolved! Web access

Hi, I just deployed Lansweeper to my new employers enterprise, they are very pleased so far. However, I have to limit access to the web console, so I setup a security group to do so and it works great, with one exception. When you hit the web console...

Azkor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos