General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lansweeper scanning with service account it runs under first

I have multiple domains I am scanning and although I have credential mapping setup with service accounts per domain, I am getting thousands of security event log failures for the service account that the Lansweeper service is running under. Does any...

chada by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inventory of parts

Okay so I'm probably dreaming here but thats what wish lists are for right? I'd love to use LS as our one stop shop for all things IT, and I'm really looking forward to the help desk part, but I'd also like to keep track of our on hand inventory of *...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generating QR Codes

Hi Everyone,Is there a way I can generate a QR code file for each asset in our database with a script or something? I have about 800 workstations and I am working on a project that calls for each workstation to be identified by a QR code label. I've ...

Resolved! WMI Error when deploying software

Very impressed with the deployment feature so far. However, when deploying software to some computers it fails & I get an error in the Deployment Log that says, "WMI Error While Connecting: Invalid query". The same deployment package works fine on ot...

Resolved! Feeding back into Lansweeper

Hello everyone.Sorry in advance if this is a question with a silly question!I work for a school with ~600 workstations and laptops. Lansweeper has so far proved to be brilliant in helping track these as they are moved, re-installed etc. However I b...

zammo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deployment - install when PC is turned on

Hi,I heard somewhere, cant remember where, but it was said you could deploy software as soon as a pc is turned on it would run the deployment.Does anyone know how to do this?ThanksMark

playford by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sophos UTM 9.300 / Sophos UTM Manager

Hi thereDoes anyone have experience with the appliance "Sophos UTM 9.300" I get the Error "LinuxWrongSudoPassword".Is it possible to login me within a normal user and then login me with a user which has sudo rights ? can i do a such login procedure ...

Resolved! Bitlocker Reporting

We have got around 4,500 pcs, with 3700 running Windows 7 and should all be running Bitlocker.We see two versions on the network for this, but we have around 25 PCs that have Bitlocker, but Lansweeper cannot see it installed on them.All but these mac...