General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Resolved! Updating asset serial number

Hi everyoneWe've been using the trial of Lansweeper for a couple of days and I think we are going to purchase it, it looks amazing. One of the reasons we want Lansweeper is because of the ability to add comments on to asset records such as laptops. T...

Glen226 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Managing Licenses

Hi all,we're happily trying Lansweeper v.5155.For scanning HW/SW we're really satisfied, but now I have an issue with managing asset.Documentation is a litle bit different from application:\configuration\license compliance\license tracking (Applicati...

coraz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migration of Custom Report to New Server

We install lansweeper 5.1066 into new server. My end user needs to be able to use about 30 or so reports defined on the old environment. How can we export them to the new environment? Please advise. Thanks.

Resolved! Old software versions being retained in Lansweeper

We appear to have an issue whereby when we roll out a new upgrade, previous versions are still showing in Lansweeper, even though they are supposed to be removed. Now it could be of course, that the older versions are not always being removed properl...

gailfg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Chrome Plugin

I'm trying to install the google chrome plugin to do some basics actions but it's returning error and the tutorial that appears doesn't work. Do anyone have any suggestions ?

Rufinobr by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Item collection?

I found that lansweeper only collect info about (diskdrives or partitions), but no phusical disks info like disk size, disk caption ( whiches are the same from wmi class Win32_DiskDrive ).how can I extend lansweeper by adding a new custom item to col...

hexoxssaa by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos