General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Custom Item collection?

I found that lansweeper only collect info about (diskdrives or partitions), but no phusical disks info like disk size, disk caption ( whiches are the same from wmi class Win32_DiskDrive ).how can I extend lansweeper by adding a new custom item to col...

hexoxssaa by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent added Assets

Hello everyone!I am wondering if someone has a custom widget that shows the most recent added assets? This would be very close to the widget of last seen assets, but I want it to show based on the first seen instead of last seen.Thanks!

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Database running out of room

We've been running LS for a little over a year now, and (according to the main page) our database is running out of space. The message states that there is only 370 MB free of 4096 MB, however there is plenty of free space available on the server run...

DSKIM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding custom scripts

Hi All,I'd like to know if it is possible to write our own scripts\code for Lansweeper which will run on all scanned servers and gather additional information.I'm referring to such information as:1. Oracle DB schemas.2. Query results from Oracle DB c...

Resolved! Import Assets problem

I am trying to use the Import assets function, but when I try I am getting the message that `An Error Occured`. I validate the file and it says everything is okay. If I try to import the same file again it says the MAC address is already in use, but ...

Resolved! AntiVirus Status Not Clearing

We had Kaspersky 8 on all of our machines but the admin center for it was lost so they are now all unprotected. We are working to deploy ver 10 in its place. Under Config/Anti Virus I changed ours to read %Security 10 but its not updating. See exa...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ping OK, no open ports

Hello, I have a question about Unknown devices. I have some Linux thin-clients that are running in our environment, they don't have SSH or any open ports open, but I was going to use that to my advantage as a way to find them (any device w/ no open p...

gfunk1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos