General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Usage of barcode/QR code scanners

Dear Lansweeper users,Anyone that uses Lansweeper in combination with a barcode or QR code reader? If so, please post your experiences in this topic. Any recommendations or models that work fine with Lansweeper (e.g. Honeywell Dolphin 6500, Motorola ...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Login To Lansweeper As Windows User

Hello. Is there an option somewhere in Lansweeper to login to Lansweeper as the logged on Windows user without having to type in credentials? I think the term is single sign on.Basically, I want Robert to be automatically logged in as Robert when he ...

mtcuser by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'On Loan' Asset State

Hi, I’m trying to add and track the usage of our loan equipment. 1. I stared by creating a new ‘Asset Group’ called ‘Loan Equipment’.2. I then created a new ‘Asset Type’, called ‘Wireless Dongles’.3. I created a new ‘Asset State’ called, ‘On Loan’.4....

Clagnuts by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Same Asset - Multiple Switch Ports

Hello, we recently discovered that some of our assets show up on multiple switch ports (same switch). For example, I'll have a thin-client, and it'll say it's on ports X, Y, and Z on the switch. When I checked from the switch view in Lansweeper, that...

gfunk1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lsclient doesn't update memory

I removed 2GB of memory from a computer and when I got back to my desk I ran lsclient on the computer to update the amount of memory. The scan succeeded and the Last Seen date updated but the memory is still showing the original amount instead of th...

joes3 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos