General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Email Alerts

I would like to receive an email when one of the drives on my exchange server is 90% full. I have setup emailing in lansweeper and tested by emailing a small report. I would like my exchange server to be checked twice a day or more and if a drive siz...

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Avaya B179 Conference Phone

Lansweeper sees the phone and pulls version information from the device. It does not pull the MAC address information, get this error.New scan found 0 MAC addresses, the existing record has 1. Check your SNMP and SSH connections.

systemzee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning for local Admins

All of the PCs have local administrator accounts most domain users have been given local admin rights as well. Is it possible to scan a PC to show me what computer has those rights.. for example a computer that shows what accounts are in the local ad...

greyclear by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper facing issue

Hi,we are getting WMI/RPC related errors in our network, in spite enabling (WMI/RPC) at individual PC.please let us know how to rectify such issues with immediate effect.we are using licensed verison of Lansweeper.we have supplied the required creden...

arun by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Actions

Hi,I've done a bit of searching and cant seem to locate an answer to the following.Is it possible to run the premium features ( screenshot, Remote Control ) as another user ?Scenario:We are now being forced to log in as non Domain admin users, so whe...

Resolved! agent for mobile laptop users?

Hi There, I'm new to Lansweeper, where do I download the agent and install on laptops?How does it work? Does it report back automatically to server when laptop is online?

danielk by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audit Log?

Is there a log file that might indicate when an asset was deleted?This question came about because a technician claims a PC was deleted from AD, and then it disappeared from Lansweeper. However, the 'Asset Cleanup Options' have not been set to do th...

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorized Administrators

I am using the latest version of Lansweeper and thought that there was an area in the configuration section to set a list of authorized administrators that the Unauthorized Administrator report pulls from. I am not seeing this? Is this something I'm ...

crashcarr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos