General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! RPC server unavailable

I posted this originally in the SpiceWorks forum as the error isn't solely related to Lansweeper. However after a week with no successful responses I'm re-posting here:After 6 weeks occasional tinkering, and now three days solid work, I'm finally thr...

Aggrajag by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Show server that doesn't exist when scanned

Hi,I have a list with a lot of servers and I want to check that all servers exist in Lansweeper. When I scan servers with a name that doesn't exist I can't find a message of it in lansweeper. Is there a log or report where I can find the message?For ...

keet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date formats from custom fields when extracting reports

HiI have altered some of the custom fields to be date only fields.When looking in the record of a machines itself the date is displayed in the field in the correct dd/mm/yyyy format but when extracting a report including these fields the data is comi...

Mully by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble Editing and Creating new reports

Hi Recently I have had trouble when Creating NEW reports or editing reports.When I click the button to Edit the page will open up but I will not have any tables or data.even if i wait . Sometimes I have to try 2,3,4 times untill i get the tables on t...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best practice for listing PC Techs?

We have been using LanSweeper for several years, and I just had a request from one of our techs to have all locations assigned to her be easy to see at a glance.I could write her a report based on those locations, but figure once I do it for 1, I wil...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues Migrating from SQL CE to EXPRESS.

I sent in an email about this, but I figured I'd drop a line to see if the community has any advice.I'm having a little bit of trouble migrating from SQL Compact to SQL Express on a different server, using the utility (CompactToServer.exe). Everythin...

DonSlice by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MS Office 2013 not showing in Lansweeper Reports

Hi,We're not seeing in any lansweeper reports showing the installation of MS Office 2013.I'm presently running v5.0.0.79We are upgrading from MS Office 2007. (Which was showing correctly in reports before)0And, MS Office 2013 is showing in Programs a...