General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Printer with name of LanSweeper

OK, installed from scratch yesterday due to a user rebooting the server while in the middle of the upgrade because IIS was not responding (who knew? Scanned, and one of the printers that it detected is showing the Name of my LanSweeper server, and no...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scheduled email reports not working - SOLVED

I upgraded from the latest Premium 3.x Lansweeper version to the latest Premium 4.x version today. Went smooth, no reported errors, all looks good.Email for reports/alerts is setup and working. I configured a few reports and I receive them when I hit...

Mamba by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Error - File not found!

I hate asking stupid questions... but I have looked everywhere for the answer and I can't find it...When I run many of the actions from the Web Console, I get a File not found! error.My tools are stored in \\servername\lansweeper$I installed 3.5 and ...

Resolved! Computers shown in the AD User OU

Hi,I'm running 4.0 RC1.When clicking on the User OU Overview, I see a treeview that includes my Hosts/Computer/Server OUs. Is there a reason for that? That creates rogue accounts shown as MachineName$ everywhere. The Computer OU overview doesn't show...

physh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Profile creation in client systems

Hi,I configured Lansweeper ( premium Version ) through login script and clients are detecting . But in all the client system, a profile ( user profile ) is getting generated for the id which is configured in the server for client scanning . Is it po...

pras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OU Filtering questions

I have a few questions regarding OU filtering...1. If we have 2 domain controllers, do I need to put them both in the active directory paths?2. I have a OU that has computers that is actually inside another OU (Corporate OU > Computers OU), how would...

jasonbrink by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos