General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

automatically update client information

Dears, I am new and testing lansweeper. How do you keep your clients updated? I got one client into the database, made some changes and tried to send those changes by using lsclient without any success. Does it take a few time? Is there any timeout? ...

Big network

Use of lansweeper on a big network is not the same as in a small one ...I'd like to know who use lansweeper on a network with more than 10.000 machines in order to exchange opinions and tips ...Thanks.

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration Utility error

Not sure were to report bugs, not that I looked all that hard.Just upgraded to the 3.5.2 and noticed a small oversight or but in the configuration utility. The memory column reports memory in "KB" were it should be reporting or displaying it in "MB"....

mother by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Considering premium version - query about multiple servers

Hello,I work for an organisation that has a domain setup that sounds slightly different to most. We have one domain but each department has its own OU within that domain. None of the OU admins have domain administrator privileges but they all have fu...

Sean by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete or not delete ...

I have to permanently delete some machines ... I'll try to delete them but they are always there ... what could be the problem?

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deletion of Computers

After permanently deleting computers via the console I have found that it does not remove them from the tblADcomputers. Is there a way to make sure when they are deleted from the console that it deletes them in this table also or do I have to manual...

elliottb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos