General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LSRemote is slow

For some reason or another LSRemote has become slow and in some cases unresponsive. I have to exit out of the remote session and start it again. Forefront Client Security is set to exclude the C:\Program Files\Lansweeper Remote Control folder.Please ...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is report Builder?

We are using LS 4 Premium, but I can't find the Report Builder. Is it a seperate download? It's not in the tools download. Anyone know?

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning servers how-to/best practice

Hi!I've just purchased LanSweeper Enterprise and plan to use one DB/scanning server and several scanning servers on different locations.Could someone please point me in the direction of a how-to/best practice for installing the following:Centralized ...

inftad by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ODBC Connections?

We are moving a database and will need to go to each pc and change the ODBC settings. Is there a way to use lansweeper to detect what ODBC connections are setup on workstations? We want to compile a list of computers that are setup with this databa...

Resolved! lsremote access denied

Is there a way to run lsremote against a stand-alone (i.e. non-domain) computer with that computer's specific set of admin credentials?In the specific case, I would like to connect to a legacy W2k box on a different IP subnet. The box is not part of ...

Resolved! How to shrink database

I just found out in my database the log files are running 25gb and the database is 4gb. This seems rather large. I was wondering if there any tables and logs I could truncate and if soA)What are the names?B)what is the sql script to do this?I'm runni...

camerons by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos