General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Considering premium version - query about multiple servers

Hello,I work for an organisation that has a domain setup that sounds slightly different to most. We have one domain but each department has its own OU within that domain. None of the OU admins have domain administrator privileges but they all have fu...

Sean by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete or not delete ...

I have to permanently delete some machines ... I'll try to delete them but they are always there ... what could be the problem?

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deletion of Computers

After permanently deleting computers via the console I have found that it does not remove them from the tblADcomputers. Is there a way to make sure when they are deleted from the console that it deletes them in this table also or do I have to manual...

elliottb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registry Setting for Product Keys for SQL 9

Good Afternoon,After doing research I realized that SLQ 8 is SQL 2000. Which lansweeper provides a registry location. However I haven’t had any luck locating SQL 2005 reg entries to capture the product keys. Can you please provide the path?http://w...

bubblie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS 4.0 new version

Can we have a short list of the features of new version and when it will be ready as a beta?I've read that there isn't the possibility of IP scan of printers, routers and switches: why? I think there are lots of users interested in this feature.And w...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use in multiple domains

Need some advice here. With the premium version, am i able to install it in both internal domain as well as external domain? i have some assets located at customer site and would like to include into the db.

Documentation

I just started evaluating Lansweeper and it looks good - especially good for a free product.Is there any documentation though beyond the pdf that comes with the download. Some basic questions have arisen for me and I'd be glad to find the answers mys...

DA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos