Forum
Here you can ask any question and get support from other Community members about all Lansweeper Products.

You can also filter by Labels on the right tile to cater the content based on your interests!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Export Report to Excel

I am a new user in LS and I´m trying to export some of the customs reports to Excel, and hasen´t found the way.

Report Builder linking

I created a report to show me all computers running a program with mozilla in name.Great. Now I need to link to something to get the description field (Username here) to be included in report.Right now, it looks like this.ThanksSELECT tblSoftware.S...

jcorso11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active scan

Is it possible to scan an entire domain excluding some OU?

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for Product Keys for individual products

I can create a report to list all product keys very easily, and even keys for "2007 Microsoft Office system", but as soon as I try to add sorting it gives me an error, so then I add the TOP 100 PERCENT and it saves, but gives me no results. The GUI ...

rtatman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporter for Users

I Would like create an reporter for users that workstaions on lastlogin.Are you can help?

Rodrigo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reports Builder

Improve the report builder.Currently it has bugs and it is not very intuitive.As someone new to the product I find it hard creating the reports I want.Also, track monitors.Currently default monitor is registered so there is no way of knowing the moni...

nirs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domain

Hi, it is possible with the freeware version to scan trusted domains, or i can scan only the Domain where i'm belonging to?thanksOf course i have same login/password in all domains......Luca

bertelu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchasing

Hi team. as far i've understood, the premium is an annual fee.what happen if i'm suspinding the premium membership?thanks

bertelu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next version

Is there a list of planned features for the next major version?

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report request

This should be simple but I'm not having any luck.Searching for SmcGui.exe. I confirmed it is showing up in tblfilevserions but when makeing a report I either get nothing or everything. The report is to tell me who does NOT have it.This is modified f...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Description for Custom Actions with Hover

in the description field of custom actions type<span title="Description for Hover">your Toolname</span>Now when the mouse is over the link you can see your Description.usefull when integratingh new tools and you have no "time" 20 people to explainlo...

loerdy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for Custom File Search Results

I have successfully added a file to scan for in the following location:%programfiles%\panda software\avtc\pav.sigThis is performed so we can find machines that don't have Panda installed, or may not have current definitions. How can I either build a...

Report Builder - Software Count report

I would like to have more information on the report builder.I have the following report that I am trying to build and its returning no data. However when I run it in query analyzer I am getting values returned.

bubblie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan User Organizational Unit

It seems like this would have been asked before, but I haven't found it here. Is there a way to scan for the actual OU for the user as it does for the computer? I would like to get that to display on the user details page.Thanks.