General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using Managed Service Account for AD Scanning

So I've been deploying Lansweeper in our environment and with lots of different services we are making use of the Managed Service Accounts in AD. Currently it doesn't seem like there is an option to use these type of accounts, having to use a normal ...

keells by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with windows update versions and detected CVEs

We have started evaluating Security Insights and came across a bug in detection.  This example is detecting CVE-2022-34722 on windows servers/clients.  To fix this "2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB5017305)" ...

Lansweeper Network Mapping

I've installed LS this week to trial it out, and so far so good for what it does, however one thing missing the would make this product even better would be able to create a Network Mapping/Diagram of all the network connections.However until this is...

Custom Product Key Scans appear twice on the assetpage

Hey there, I've gathered some Registry Key paths for software we want to track license/product keys of that are not built-in. However, I managed to get it to work but they show twice now on the assetpage? Here is an Example:   And here is how the "S...

PatrickCW_0-1668697929849.png PatrickCW_1-1668697959846.png
PatrickCW by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Define default user options

Overview - We have a specific group of users who are not assigned a company email address, but who still need to submit helpdesk tickets on occasion. Great. Just have them submit tickets via the website. Except they are required to enter an email add...

jcarnes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos