General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Scanning workgroups

We have all Win10 machines with just local Admin accounts; no domain or directory. Each machine has a local non admin account and an admin account. When I try to scan with the admin credentials, all of the machines show in red and show "not scanned"....

tcanthony by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ticket API error with more than ~1400 characters

Hello I'm trying to create a new ticket using the Ticket API, everything works as expected with small tickets, but  when my ticket has more than ~1400 characters the api returns 404 Not Found error. How can I fix this issue ? Thank you.  

Screenshot from 2022-11-21 16-49-55.png Screenshot from 2022-11-21 16-44-26.png
jawi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help send Email to a distribution group.

In the past we had help desk configured if a Urgent Priority ticket was created it will send the E-mail all to the team members and send an E-mail to a distribution group that would send us a text via E-mail. This worked great but stopped a few week...

Using Managed Service Account for AD Scanning

So I've been deploying Lansweeper in our environment and with lots of different services we are making use of the Managed Service Accounts in AD. Currently it doesn't seem like there is an option to use these type of accounts, having to use a normal ...

keells by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos