General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

step 4: Assign and grant API permissions

Your article at: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-office-365-with-a-microsoft-cloud-credential/ is woefully out of date. I and many other rely on your KB's but only so long as they are accurate. When you get to step 4: Assign and ...

SlackJack by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add software to Linux server

I want to be able to track software that Lansweeper isn't picking up in its scans. For example, we are running Jira on Linux but it's installed from a .bin file, not RPM so Lansweeper doesn't see it. I am able to create the software license manually ...

amyers16 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Database Upgrade

We plan to upgrade the database from localDB to SQL server, apart from the installation, is there any additional setup that we should do? Do we need to purchase a new license specific for SQL Server?

klydos by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non-Networked Inventory

Hello... I'm a prospective customer interested in utilizing Lansweeper for IT Asset Management & Inventory.  I expect Lansweeper is fully capable of discovering network-connected assets as well as software installed on those devices.  I'm also intere...

jsmalone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Mac Scanning (Active User & Warranty Status)

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there are any additional configurations for Apple macOS scanning to include assigned users for every MacBook machine and if possible (but not mandatory) to have a warranty status similar to Windows machines. I can s...

NadimDaher by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software License Tracking- Maintenance agreements

Looking for a suggestion for keeping track of maintenance agreements under the software license section.We have devices such as scanners, printers, rugged handhelds, etc used in the warehouse that are covered under maintenance agreements with manufac...

fbg by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos