General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Helpdesk Filtering

I have multiple agents using Lansweeper helpdesk and only a few of them are getting stalled out results (about 90% of the time failure, and about 10% successful) when filtering tickets in Helpdesk after migrating from CompactSQL to SQL LocalDB during...

Viewing Closed Tickets

We have just installed and started using Lansweeper. I have used the Lansweeper asset management system for years (although I did not administer the system) but we are new to the Help Desk system. We have setup the initial ticket templates, teams, et...

Resolved! scanning AD users with service account (ongoing issue)

I have been working with Support on this issue for the last two months, and the last time I have heard from them was on 7/22, so I am trying to see if anybody here in the Forums can also assist because we really need this to work again. The last info...

sbrammer1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sensor and Hub overview on Cloud

Hello crew, We are starting to work on improving the unified scanning view in the cloud  This is what we have now:   And this is what we plan to do:   Are you missing any information? Any thoughts? Thanks 

scan server.PNG MariaOrellana_0-1659698294791.png

Last Seen User on Dashboard

Hi, this might be a silly question with an obvious answer and if so, I apologize.What is the criteria that populates the Dashboard widget "Last Seen Users"?I never really payed much attention to it, but I just saw a user account land in the list and ...

Scan Dell WYSE 3040

Hello,how can I scan an Dell WYSE 3040 Thin Client. Lansweeper found the device (ip and mac) but no more informations.We scan multiple windows and linux clients and servers, but till now no thin client with Dell ThinOS.Thanks for your help.

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known issue network buffers?

Is there a known issue with the leak of network buffers in Lansweeper? The Lansweeper server has the problem after about 14 days that no TCP connections, no matter which program, are possible. For example, putty say "Network Error: no buffer space av...

MB1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos